Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential product and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are currently seeking an experienced, results-driven, reliable First Shift Production Manager.
Chemical Plant Production Manager
The Production Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing all production activities, including chemical batch blending, packaging, and machine operation. The Production Manager ensures production activities are timely, and completed in accordance with established quality standards and procedures. The position includes developing and implementing policies that ensure effective completion of area functions. The Production Manager coordinates closely with related departments to maintain schedules and effect necessary changes and revisions. This position assigns, trains, directs, and appraises production personnel. The Production Manager ensures safety regulations are closely adhered to, and completes all production and other related documentation as required. This position is responsible for supervising and directing the activities of the Assistant Production Managers (1st and 2nd Shift).
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Strong work ethic
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to communicate and teach processes and procedures to others
- Leadership skills
- Work efficiently
- Ability to lift/carry 50 pounds, and ability to move up to 650 pounds with mechanical assistance
Essential Job Tasks
- Ensures that the production staff is working efficiently and on schedule
- Supervises and works with the Assistant Production Managers, to ensure that all production functions are completed safely, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Assumes responsibility for the development and implementation of effective production department planning, policies, and procedures
- Is responsible for the efficient, timely, and accurate completion of production functions
- Effectively supervises and develops assigned personnel, ensuring optimal performance
- Is responsible for maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with company personnel and management
- Keeps senior management appropriately informed of area activities and significant problems
- Ensures that safety regulations and procedures are closely adhered to by both first and second shift management and employees
- Ensures that the company’s professional reputation is projected in all customer/sales contacts
- Assumes responsibility for other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
Language: English Required
Seacole is an EOE offering a competitive compensation program and an excellent benefit package. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.