CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE
March 27, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
We want to share with you some important steps Seacole is taking to navigate these uncertain and challenging waters. Like you, we are closely watching the COVID-19 crisis and are following the current guidance from government and health authorities to protect our employees while maintaining the highest quality services you expect from our team.
Although the State of Minnesota is closing non-essential businesses on the evening of Friday, March 27, chemical manufacturing is considered part of the critical infrastructure that will remain open. Many of our customers provide products that are critical to our country’s infrastructure.
Seacole will remain fully operational, even as we take steps to remain in compliance with guidelines to minimize the risk of COVID-19 exposure and transmission. Some of the precautions we are taking include:
- Enabling more employees to work from home to add distance to our operations.
- Mandatory self-quarantine measures for employees at risk of exposure.
- Allowing only essential outside visitors into our facility.
- Further restrictions on in-person contact by our sales and service teams.
- Completing cross-training of employees and implementing backups of critical work processes.
We are quickly adapting to the present situation to ensure we can deliver the same manufacturing and distribution excellence our customers expect and rely on.
We want to wish your employees and their families the very best during this difficult time. We will continue to monitor developments and adapt to new challenges as they occur.
Be safe and be healthy until this dark cloud passes,
March 13, 2020
Dear Valued Customer:
Seacole Specialty Chemical is actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and its potential implications on our employees, customers, and supply chain partners.
At Seacole the health and wellness of our employees and business partners is our highest priority. We have put in place an action plan to both prevent and respond to any impact the coronavirus may have on our organization. Highlights of our response plan include:
- Following recommended hygiene practices from the Center for Disease Control.
- Taking extra disinfecting measures in our facilities.
- Cross training our employees and identifying essential workflows.
- As deemed possible, enabling working from home.
- Maintaining multiple supply lines and remaining in close contact with vendor partners.
- Adding safety stock to our raw material inventories.
- Honoring policies put in place by our customers and vendors.
- Making strategic decisions to reduce in-person contact by our sales and service teams.
As the situation continues to evolve, we will closely monitor recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control as well as local and state health officials to inform our decisions.
Currently we are not aware of any negative interruption or delay in our supply chain or production capabilities. Should we become aware of any anticipated disruption of our products or services, we will notify you immediately.
As always, we appreciate your valued partnership.