Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are currently seeking a dependable, organized, hardworking Customer Service Representative to work with our Customer Service and Sales Teams to provide outstanding service to our customers.
Seacole is an EOE, offering a competitive compensation package, great benefits, and comprehensive training. Come be a part of the Seacole team!
Seacole’s benefits include:
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Benefits package offered after 60 days
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Saving Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, including an employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO), which employees start earning on day one
- Paid Holidays
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years of Customer Service Experience preferred
- Experience entering Customer Orders
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with all salespeople and customers, in a wide variety of markets
- Ability to work with multiple departments within the company
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Essential Job Tasks:
- Entering customer orders
- Maintaining customer price lists
- Obtaining freight quotes or calculating freight charges
- Working with the Sales, Warehouse, Production, and Purchasing departments to ensure superior service for our customers
- Filing customer invoices and related paperwork
- Providing phone back-up for the receptionist when needed
- Performing other related duties as assigned or approved by the Customer Service Manager and/or Director of Sales
Interested candidates can apply directly from the Seacole website, or email their resume to email@example.com.