We are currently seeking a part-time (20 to 30 hours per week), experienced, motivated, hardworking Maintenance Worker to assist our Maintenance Department in performing routine maintenance and repairs on our building and equipment. This position will be responsible for helping to maintain and repair a variety of equipment including pumps, blowers, gearboxes, conveyors, and the HVAC system; changing oil and greasing equipment as scheduled; replacing parts in accordance with factory specifications; completing preventive maintenance; installing new equipment; and assisting with routine building maintenance. This position will complete work order records and file all related maintenance paperwork. This position will assist area staff as required, respond to the maintenance needs of different departments, and keep management well informed.
Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 2+ years of building and equipment maintenance experience
- Welding certification
- Ability to use all related equipment and maintenance tools including hoist, jacks, lift, lathe, drill press, saw, forklift, loader, grinders, snow blowers, lawn equipment, etc.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance functions and safety protocol
- Ability to read and follow blueprints
- Familiarity with maintenance software packages
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Attention to detail and commitment to finishing projects
Seacole is an EOE offering a competitive compensation program and an excellent benefit package. To apply, email resume to email@example.com or mail to: Seacole-CRC, LLC, Attn: Human Resources, 13505 Industrial Park Blvd., Plymouth, MN 55441.
Seacole Product Tags: