Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We have multiple full-time Production Worker I positions open on our first shift (Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.) and on our second shift (Monday – Friday 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.).
Seacole offers a competitive compensation package, great benefits, and comprehensive training. Come be a part of the Seacole team!
Seacole’s benefits include:
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Benefits package offered after 60 days
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Saving Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, including an employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO), which employees start earning on day one
- Paid Holidays
Employee will be labeling and/or packaging chemical products, repackaging chemical products (i.e. from drums to pails), and hand- and/or line-filling different sized packages of chemical products. The employee will also perform other duties assigned by the Production Lead or Manager. This position has the potential to move up to a Production Worker II position, which includes mixing of powder and liquid chemical compounds.
- Solid work history, showing record of dependability
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds, and ability to move up to 650 pounds with mechanical assistance
- Chemical experience, especially mixing, a plus
Seacole is an EOE offering a competitive compensation program and an excellent benefit package.