Seacole Specialty Chemical is hiring a Sales Support Specialist to join out team in Plymouth, MN.
Seacole is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are currently seeking a dependable, organized, hardworking Sales Support Specialist to work with our outside sales and internal support teams to provide outstanding support and facilitation of sales processes. Position Overview: This role is responsible for, specifically, supporting the sales, product, and operational functions of the sales team. Works with senior management, sales management, outside Sales Representatives, and internal departments. Responds to inquiries from the sales team, creates and disseminates reports, analyzes data, and facilitates the implementation of systems by supporting optimal utilization of ERP and CRM systems.
Seacole is an EOE, offering a competitive compensation package, great benefits, and comprehensive training. Come be a part of the Seacole team!
Seacole’s benefits include:
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Benefits package offered after 60 days
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Saving Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, including an employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO), which employees start earning on day one
- Paid Holidays
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in technical area, or comparable experience.
- Previous experience in data management and analysis. MS Excel, MS Access or other analytical tools preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well organized.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Attention to detail
- Able to master ERP, Business Intelligence, and CRM systems.
- Work independently and as a team, with multiple departments within the company
- Easily interfaces with all salespeople and customers, in a wide variety of markets
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Essential Job Tasks:
- Provides application and technical support to Outside Sales Representatives.
- Runs monthly sales reports as directed.
- Forecasts long-range account sales, inventory levels, and product needs, and regularly communicates related information to management.
- Handles sales leads and incoming inquiries, and coordinates with Outside Sales Representatives.
- Keeps management informed of department activities, changes in the status of sales orders, and significant problems.
- Completes required reports and records accurately and promptly.
- Provides pricing support to the sales department and Outside Sales Representatives as required.
- Provides cost analysis on routine or special projects as needed.
- Provides project management support to the sales department as directed.
Interested candidates can apply directly from the Seacole website, or email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.