Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are currently seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, hardworking Assistant Production Manager for our second shift (3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.). The Second Shift Assistant Production Manager oversees the daily routine in the factory. The Assistant Production Manager reports to the Production Manager, and ensures that the production staff is working efficiently and on schedule. The Assistant Production Manager reports any issues or problems to the Production Manager in a timely manner, to ensure as little interruption to the production process as possible.
The Assistant Production Manager relays information from the manager to the production staff, and acts as a liaison between the staff and the Production Manager. The Second Shift Assistant Production Manager is responsible for the production staff on that shift, and for the closing of the facility when the shift is done. The Assistant Production Manager is also a part of the production staff, and shares the same duties, including, but not limited to, mixing, and/or packaging and labeling both powder and liquid chemical compounds.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Strong work ethic
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to communicate and teach processes and procedures to others
- Leadership skills
- Work efficiently
- Ability to lift/carry 50 pounds, and ability to move up to 650 pounds with mechanical assistance
- Chemical experience, preferably including mixing
- Essential Job Tasks Ensure that the production staff is working efficiently and on schedule
- Act as a liaison between the production staff and the Production Manager
- Take responsibility for the production staff on Second Shift, and for the closing of the facility when the shift is over
- Mixing of powder and liquid chemical compounds
- Hand and/or line filling of chemical products Labeling and/or packaging chemical products
- Repackaging chemical products (i.e. drums to pails)
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Manager