Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are currently seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, hardworking Warehouse/Shipping & Receiving Manager.
- Responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of effective Warehouse policies.
- Manages Warehouse operations.
- Responsible for the maintenance, organization, and upkeep of the warehouse facilities.
- Effectively supervises Warehouse department personnel.
- Ensures professional business relations with shippers, external contacts, and other departments within the company.
- Monitors stock placement and rotation.
- Prepares and manages routes for local deliveries.
- Manages relationships with freight vendors.
- Processes material transfers to multiple warehouse locations.
- Assists in periodic inventory counts.
- Responsible for related duties as required or assigned by management.
- Makes sure warehouse functions are well coordinated and executed in accordance with Seacole’s policies, procedures, and required safety regulations.
- Prefer but do not require candidate to have a Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree in a related field (i.e. Business Management, Logistics Management, or Industrial Engineering)
- Must be able to work independently and with multiple departments.
- Management style with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Warehouse/Shipping & Receiving experience.
- Experience with chemicals and D.O.T. Regulations a plus.
Seacole is an EOE offering a competitive compensation program and an excellent benefit package. Please email resume to email@example.com.