Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are currently seeking a dependable, organized, hardworking First Shift Warehouse Worker to help us increase the efficiency and output of our shipping department. This position will have a strong emphasis on order entry/processing.
Candidates Should Possess:
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks easily
- Ability to manage competing demands on his/her time
- Experience processing shipping paperwork (includes UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Hazmat experience a plus
Essential Job Tasks:
- Process orders for shipment in WMS
- Complete all BOL’s according to DOT and company standards
- Work with carriers and customers to arrange pickups
- Process the inbound paperwork in WMS
- Submit routing requests to customer vendors
- Prioritize work to ensure that all orders are picked up on time
- Operate a forklift
Perform housekeeping as needed to keep the warehouse clean and presentable.
Seacole is an EOE offering a competitive compensation program and an excellent benefit package.
Seacole Product Tags: