Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are currently seeking a dependable, organized, hardworking Warehouse Worker/Shipping Clerk to help us increase the efficiency and output of our shipping department. This position will have a strong emphasis on order entry.
Seacole is an EOE, offering a competitive compensation package, great benefits, and comprehensive training. Come be a part of the Seacole team!
Seacole’s benefits include:
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Benefits package offered after 60 days
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Saving Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, including an employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO), which employees start earning on day one
- Paid Holidays
Candidates Should Possess:
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently
- Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks easily
- Ability to manage competing demands on his/her time
- Experience processing shipping paperwork (includes UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Hazmat experience a plus
Essential Job Tasks:
- Process orders for shipment in WMS
- Complete all BOL’s according to DOT and company standards
- Work with carriers and customers to arrange pickups
- Process the inbound paperwork in WMS
- Submit routing requests to customer vendors
- Prioritize work to ensure that all orders are picked up on time
- Operate a forklift
Perform housekeeping as needed to keep the warehouse clean and presentable.
Interested candidates can apply directly from the Seacole website, or email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.