571 is a highly concentrated liquid inorganic rust inhibitor engineered for all iron, steel, yellow and soft metal parts when additional corrosion, oxidation or rust protection is needed. 571 is specifically designed to provide in-process rust protection and short-term indoor part storage. 571 provides superior rust protection in wash and final rinse sections of all aqueous industrial parts washers from heated high-pressure spray cabinets & conveyorized systems to free standing manual and immersion type tanks.
- Highly concentrated and economical formula provides low volume usage and greater economy.
- Eliminates flash rusting of parts after process cleaning operations.
- Provides in-process rust protection for parts between operations.
- Provides corrosion and rust protection for indoor short-term part storage.
- Excellent rinseability leaving parts clean, bright and residue free.
- Contains NO silicone based ingredients that interfere with new coatings or paint.
- Compatible with automatic replenishment systems.
- Biodegradable and non-hazardous.
- Compatible with most alkaline compounds when simultaneous use is required.
- Does not contain any undissolved particles to plug spray nozzles or drain systems.