- Metal Finishing: Comprehensive cleaning, pretreatment, plating, powder-coating, and anodizing chemistries are available for a wide variety of metals.
- Mass Finishing: A widespread line of deburring, burnishing, descaling, forming, rust inhibiting, and cleaning chemistries for a wide variety of metals and processes.
- Plating on Plastic (POP): Pretreatment and plating technology available to support the decorative or functional applications of metals onto plastic substrates. Chemicals that support the etching, catalyzing, and conditioning processes that allow the non-metal surfaces to be plated
Printed Circuit Board
- Every step of this complicated manufacturing process will be supported by solutions manufactured by our company.
- Variety of developers, etchers, foam controls, resist strippers, equipment cleaners, and more.
- Laboratory grade chemicals
- Wash system filters
- Variety of aqueous cleaners to remove grease and oils from metal, plastic and ceramic parts.
- Chemicals for pressure cleaning and cabinet washers
- These ‘Green Chemistry’ formulations are manufactured with non-hazardous ingredients, consume less energy during use and are easily waste treatable.
- Designed to be safe for people and the environment without sacrificing performance
- We manufacture a comprehensive line of products for use in the railroad and automotive industries, as well as for the remanufacturing of engines.
- Our products are used for locomotive, truck, bus, and marine maintenance and shop cleaning.
- Full line of chemistry for equipment and process parts cleaning, serving rebuilders of engines, transmissions, drive motors, and other mechanical components.
- The intricate process of semiconductor manufacturing requires a special class of high-purity, low-particulate chemistry at almost every step.
- We have 3 product lines with chemicals for every step of the process, which includes process chemicals, photoresists, developers, and strippers.
- Can meet high-quality chemical demand and strict delivery standards to ensure that the fab never shuts down.
- Chemicals to help our industrial customers remove unwanted contaminants from their wastewater stream.
- Treating waste water properly helps improve sanitation while minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Defined by our ability to provide unique chemical solutions to our customers, we are constantly developing distinctive formulations for unusual applications.
- Seacole manufactures everything from leak detectors and clean room floor soaps to release agents for particle board, odor neutralizers and adhesive removers.