572 is a non-nitrite based, liquid, inorganic rust inhibitor formulated for in-process and short-term indoor storage of steel, iron, and aluminum parts. 572 provides superior rust protection when used in wash and final rinse sections of all aqueous industrial parts washers, mass finishing systems, and free standing manual and immersion type tanks. 572 can be used together with an alkaline cleaning compound when additional rust protection is needed.
- Highly concentrated and economical formula provides low volume usage and greater economy.
- Eliminates flash rusting of parts after process cleaning operations.
- Provides in-process rust protection for parts between operations.
- Provides corrosion and rust protection for indoor short-term part storage.
- Excellent rinseability leaving parts clean, bright and residue free.
- Contains NO silicone based ingredients that interfere with new coatings or paint.
- Compatible with automatic replenishment systems.
- Biodegradable and non-hazardous.
- Compatible with most alkaline compounds when simultaneous use is required.
- Does not contain any undissolved particles to plug spray nozzles or drain systems.