Defoamer O is a highly concentrated, non-silicone, liquid foam suppressant compatible and formulated for use with all Spraydet detergents when additional foam control is necessary. Defoamer O is specifically designed to quickly eliminate foaming caused by certain equipment types and designs, water quality, types of soils being cleaned and heavy soil loading. Defoamer O provides superior foam control in wash and rinse sections of all aqueous industrial parts washers from heated high-pressure spray cabinet & conveyorized systems to free standing manual and immersion type tanks.
- Multi-metal and aluminum safe.
- Allows long spray-wash cycles without the interference from foam build-up.
- Does NOT hinder or slow down the cleaning process.
- Highly concentrated and economical formula for low volume usage and low cost.
- Highly effective at temperatures above 140 degrees F.
- Effective in oil or detergent laden systems.
- Excellent rinseability leaving parts clean, bright and residue free.
- Contains NO silicone based ingredients that interfere with new coatings or paint.
- Compatible with automatic replenishment systems.
- Biodegradable – non-hazardous.
- Contains no harmful VOC’s or HAP’s.
- Eliminates fish-eye problems and will not adversely interfere with paint adhesion.