Hubfos 150 is a cleaner and iron phosphate for steel, aluminum and zinc. Hubfos 150 is an organic accelerated iron phosphate. It is a water-soluble liquid, which cleans and produces an iridescent iron phosphate coating on steel and other ferrous metals. It may also be used on galvanized surfaces. Hubfos 150 has been formulated to be used in spray washer and immersion applications prior to painting (oil or water based) powder coating, or the application of an organic coating. Hubfos 150 meets federal specification TT-C-490 Type II.
- Easy additions with Liquid Concentrate
- Temperature 110 to 170°F (37 to 77°C)
- Mil Spec TT-C-490 Type II.
- Cleans light soils and phosphates in one step
- Excellent for paint adhesion
- Our highest coating weight product for Iron Phosphate