Seacole Aluminum and Magnesium Conditioner is an acidic liquid conditioner specially formulated for use in the pre-treatment cycles for aluminum and magnesium alloys prior to electroless nickel plating. Seacole Aluminum and Magnesium Conditioner is especially effective for difficult to plate alloys, particularly those rich in magnesium. For applications where minimal dimensional changes and maximum reflectivity are required, Seacole Aluminum and Magnesium Conditioner is ideal. Seacole Aluminum and Magnesium Conditioner is also preferred for high-finish aluminum and magnesium surfaces because it does not appreciably change the appearance of polished aluminum or magnesium.
Seacole Aluminum and Magnesium Conditioner is an excellent mild conditioner for aluminum, aluminum alloys, and magnesium alloys prior to electroplating, anodizing, welding or application of chemical conversion coatings. The absence of residual, slimy aluminum or magnesium slats insures a clean surface for subsequent finishing operations. Seacole Aluminum and Magnesium Conditioner is free of chelators, thus making it very easy to waste treat.
- Seacole Aluminum and Magnesium Conditioner is very uniform and provides controlled etching action and increased productivity.
- Produces bright, smooth surface.
- Mild conditioner having minimal effect on dimensions of work.
- Excellent deep recess penetration.
- Minimizes or eliminates smut formation on the work.
- Chelator free.
- Non-fuming at room temperature.
- Uniform etching action produces fewer rejects and increased productivity.
- Provides for maximum adhesion.
- Effective for pretreating parts where close tolerance is a factor.
- Complete plate coverage at reduced cost.
- Minimizes problems associated with waste treatment.
- Fewer corrosion problems surrounding equipment.