573 is a pigmented solvent based rust proofing compound designed for long term outdoor storage of metal parts. 573 is easily applied and removed and provides a transparent film with up to a year of outdoor rust protection.
- Durable film resists damage caused by outdoor weathering.
- Non-objectionable odor.
- Provides easy handling and tack free storage.
- Easily removed with petroleum solvents such as mineral spirits or 140HF Naphtha.
- Film dries to a semi-transparent blue allowing easy reading of identification marks.
- Easily applied by brush, dip or spray.
Seacole Product Tags: