POLY/Solv RS-90 (RS-90) is a highly concentrated, monoethanoloamine based solution designed to economically and efficiently strip most commercially available, fully aqueous dry film resists. RS-90’s unique formulation contains penetrating additives designed to reduce entrapment of dry film in areas exhibiting tin or tin/lead over-plate. Additionally, RS-90 does not include sodium, potassium, or ammonium hydroxide, or alcohols (including methanol); reducing alkaline attack of copper, tin, solder, and other metals. As such, RS-90 is easier to waste treat and exhibits less odor than many competitive products.
RS-90 was formulated to facilitate resist particulate filtration. RS-90 also incorporates a unique blend of inhibitor compounds which minimize corrosion of tin-lead and/or solder on hard boards and leave a bright, stable, oxide free copper surface suitable for AOI inspection.
- Exhibits minimal chemical and/or galvanic corrosion attack on solder simplifying waste treatment of spent solutions and resist particulate.
- Does not contain sodium or potassium hydroxide, glycol ethers, or alcohols.
- Highly concentrated and is effective at concentrations of 4-15% in spray applications.
- Suitable for feed and bleed processing with an automated resist stripper controller.
- Designed for spray applications but effective in immersion tanks as well.
Seacole Product Tags: