ANTI/Foam CR-98S is an organic defoamer used to eliminate foam that develops in spray chambers for the developing and stripping of photoresist. The gradual dissolving of resist into developing and stripping solutions causes the generation of foam from the agitation of the spray pressure, that can cause the sumps to foam over or even shut down the operation of the machine by a control interlock.
- CR-98S leaves a clean copper surface.
- CR-98S is chemically stable in alkaline solutions.
- CR-98S is extremely free-rinsing virtually eliminating residue on process equipment.
- CR-98S does not attack photo resist.
- CR-98S can be employed in both developing and resist stripping applications.