The Ronastan TP-SR electroplating process is specifically formulated for use in high-speed continuous steel strip tin plating operations.
- Based on a biodegradable acid; effluent treatment can be readily achieved with standard neutralization and filtration procedures
- Extremely wide temperature range 21-65°C (70-149°F) allowing bath operation at high current densities
- Wide current density range permitting economical bath operation at reduced tin concentrations
- Supplied as liquid concentrates, which facilitate the use of automatic replenishment systems
- StannGuard Antioxidant ensures resistance to the formation of insoluble decomposition products