Solderon BHT-350 Bright Tin is a high speed, sulphonate-based tin electroplating product formulated for continuous electroplating of wire and connector strip in reel-to-reel machines. The Solderon BHT-350 Bright Tin electrolyte is free of volatile aldehydes and may be operated at temperatures up to 50å¡C.
The Solderon BHT-350 Bright Tin electrolyte provides bright deposits over a wide current density range. Its propriety formulation controls both grain size and carbon content in deposits which results in a very ductile bright deposit. Solderon BHT-350 Bright Tin products do not contain methanol ensuring a more environmentally friendly electrolyte compared to other conventional bright tin processes. Analytical procedures are available for all bath components.
- High operating temperature enabling high plating rates and reducing volume increases
- Excellent brightness and solderability over a broad current density range
- Low carbon content in the deposit
- High ductility of the deposit
- Low foaming electrolyte
- Consistent and stable surface morphology
Seacole Product Tags: