Solderon BT-280 is a high-speed, sulphonate-based tin process formulated for continuous electroplating of wire and connector strip in reel-to-reel machines. The Solderon BT-280 electrolyte gives bright deposit over a wide range of current density. Its proprietary formulation controls both grain size and grain orientation which results in a stable deposit. The additive system also plates bright Sn finish with minimum organic inclusions. Simple analytical procedures are available for all products in the process.
- High deposition rates leading to high throughput values
- Produce excellent brightness and solderability
- Low carbon content in the deposit
- Low foaming electrolyte
- Consistent and stable surface morphology
- White foam line, which allows partial plating or control depth plating