POLY/Solv RS-30 (RS-30) is a concentrated solution designed to economically and efficiently strip all commercially available, fully aqueous dry film resists. RS-30’s formulation does not include sodium, potassium or ammonium hydroxide, glycol ethers, or alcohols (including methanol). As such, RS-30 is easier to waste treat and exhibits less odor than many competitive products.
RS-30 was formulated to produce stripped resist particles averaging 0.2-0.5 cm in diameter, facilitating resist particulate filtration with rotary drum filtrator or equivalent. RS-30 also incorporates a unique blend of inhibitors and copper anti-tarnish compounds to reduce the attack of solder on hard boards and leave a bright, oxide free copper surface.
- Exhibits minimal attack on solder simplifying waste treatment of spent solutions and resist particulate.
- The formulation of RS-30 does not contain sodium, potassium, or ammonium hydroxide, glycol ethers, or alcohols.
- RS-30 is highly concentrated and is effective at concentrations as low as 5% in spray applications.
- Suitable for feed and bleed processing with Seacole’s automated resist stripper controller.
- Designed for spray applications but effective in immersion tanks as well.