Seaclean EL is an inhibited alkaline liquid detergent for maintenance or production cleaning of electrical equipment and metal parts, aircraft components or other parts requiring low residue, in high-pressure spray wash cabinet and conveyer systems.
- Quickly removes grease, oils, carbonaceous soils, and other soils.
- Leaves no residue after rinsing to avoid conductivity problems in motor windings. Will not attack electrical insulation and varnishes.
- Contains no glycol ethers, HAPS or VOC’s, and is biodegradable and environmentally safe.
- Long bath life and low use concentrations provide exceptional value with low use costs.
- Provides operator safety. Will not erupt when mixed in hot water like caustic-based products.
- Will not build excess foam in spray cabinets at operating temperatures (above 140 degrees F).
- Contains no silicone to interfere with new coatings or paint.
- Aerospace Qualified – Conforms to Boeing D6-17487, Douglas CSD #1, and AMS 1526B.
- Excellent with ultra-filtration systems.