A hot black oxide process for steel, Black Magic™ Infusion converts outer micron of steel to black oxide passive phase for corrosion protection acting as a micro layer to hold corrosion inhibitors and oils.
Black Magic™ Infusion is the new standard against which all other black processes will be compared for performance and quality. This formulation contains a unique blend of activators, rectifiers, catalysts, and penetrants designed to produce the darkest black available. Black Magic™ Infusion’s unique formulation also allows the user to decrease the immersion without a sacrifice in quality. In fact, Black Magic™ Infusion is designed to minimize the common problem of red iron oxide adherence on to the work.
- Easy additions with Liquid Product
- Economical dark black appearance
- Temperature 282 to 290 F (139 – 143 C)
- Military Spec MIL C 13924, Mil C 46110
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Excellent for paint adhesion
- No build up on threaded parts
- Wear-in Break-in function
- Forms Magnetite Fe3O4
- No dimensional change