Aquastrip ACB is a mildly acidic liquid concentrate, which is used to remove tenacious polymeric coatings including epoxy paints from ferrous and non-ferrous metals. We DO NOT suggest the use of this product on zinc containing alloys. This fast, safe, and effective paint stripper does not contain any hazardous solvents. Aquastrip ACB is versatile and can be used at temperatures ranging 100o F – 180o F. However, it should be noted that using Aquastrip ACB at temperatures less than 120o F on metal parts is detrimental to the stripping solution, as well as the parts being stripped. The use of Aquastrip ACB at elevated temperatures will result in reduced strip times, but it will also reduce the solution bath life.
- Removes most coating in sheets
- Contains non-hazardous solvents
- No flash point
- Can be used on most metals
- Easily filtered for extended bath life
- Liquid concentrate that can be diluted
- Can be used to clean and re-use masking materials