For use in the Circuposit 3000 Process.
Preposit Etch 748 is a mildly-acidic micro-etch that promotes excellent copper innerlayer adhesion. Unlike other persulfate-based micro-etch systems, baths prepared from Preposit Etch 748 are stable and active for considerably longer periods of time with consistent etch rates.
- Uniform micro-etch characteristics assure maximum innerlayer adhesion
- Produces a matte pink finish with high surface area to enhance bond
- Improved bath stability-active bath life measured in weeks, rather than days
- Consistent and controlled etch rates
- No ammonium ions means simple waste treatment
- Replenishable through A.O.C. (Active Oxygen Content) analysis
- Room temperature operation
- No surface scum as with ammonium persulfate etchants
- Solution life up to 4 times ammonium persulfate etchants