ENVIRO/Flow HAL-30 (HAL-30) is a low – medium viscosity hot air solder leveling flux designed to assure rapid and complete soldering of printed wiring boards. HAL-30 will remove light copper oxides, deposit a non-evaporating protective film on the copper to minimize reoxidation prior to solder leveling, maximize solder wetting of the copper by reducing the surface tension at the copper/solder interface, and enhance the reflectivity of the solder finish. Additionally, HAL-30 will reduce solder adhesion to the laminate and/or soldermask, minimizing solder tailings and/or webbing sometimes encountered during hot air leveling. HAL-30 is COMPLETELY water soluble, low foaming, free rinsing, and contains no glycol ethers, solvents, or activators which could attack solder mask or the laminate buttercoat.
- ENVIRO/Flow HAL-30 removes copper oxides and deposits a non-evaporative film over the copper resulting in a stable, clean solderable copper surface.
- ENVIRO/Flow HAL-30 reduces the surface tension at the copper/solder interface resulting in excellent solder coverage and appearance free of solder tailings or solder webbing.
- ENVIRO/Flow HAL-30 is completely water soluble and free rinsing.
- ENVIRO/Flow HAL-30 is a low acid formulation minimizing equipment wear.
- ENVIRO/Flow HAL-30 does not contain glycol ethers or activators which could attack soldermask or laminate.