Solderon BP TS 4000 Matte Tin/Silver bump plating bath is a low-foaming, organic sulfonate-based electrolyte for the high-speed deposition of uniform, fine-grain, matte tin/silver alloy coatings.
Solderon BP TS 4000 Matte Tin/Silver bath is specifically designed for use in a semiconductor wafer plating process, producing fine-grained, smooth, solderable reflowed solder bumps with consistent alloy compositions.
- Environmentally-friendly, lead-free coating
- Completely void-free reflow performance
- Uniform deposit thickness and composition
- Uniform deposit appearance
- Low-foaming and stable electrolyte
- Excellent reflowed bump morphology
- Compatible with both horizontal and vertical plating equipment
- Suitable for both in-via and mushroom deposition
- High deposition rates
- Ease-of-process control